Programming and Outreach Specialist
Salary Range: $10.09 Per hour
General Description: Assists with adult and family programming and community outreach; helps plan, delivery, and host programs and special events
Experience and Training · • Preferred: One year of event planning experience;Required: A high school diploma or GED and experience with activities planning and delivery • Proficiency with information management tools such as Windows applications, Microsoft Office, and web browsers required
Special Requirements • Obtain, and maintain, Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives state library certification at Library Experience level • A valid driver’s license • Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including frequent nights and weekends, including Sundays
Click here for full job description
This is a full-time, non-exempt position.
- 35 hour work week
- Vacation, Sick, and Personal Leave
- Paid holidays and birthday
- Paid health, dental, and vision for employee
- Paid continuing education opportunities
- Paid flexible spending account
- Library Logo shirts at anniversary
- A nice environment to work in!
All positions open until filled.
Resumes and/or additional documents may be file attached to the application.