20 hours per week: requiring a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
Salary Range: $9.67 per hour
General Description: Serves as the “first impression” for the library by greeting the public through direct interaction and by providing general library services in an effort to create lifelong users.
Experience and Training: Preferred: One year of library experience. Required: Be at least 16 years of age AND working toward or have earned a high school diploma or GED. Proficiency with information management tools such as Windows applications, Microsoft Office, and Internet Explorer required. Experience with library procedures preferred.
Special Requirements: May need to possess a valid driver’s license.
Click here for full job description
This is a non-exempt part-time position
- Paid flexible spending account ($600 per year toward health care costs)
- Kentucky Deferred Compensation option
- 4 hours paid holidays, including birthday
- Library Logo shirts at anniversary
- Continuing education opportunities
- A nice environment to work in!
All positions open until filled.
Resumes and/or additional documents may be file attached to the application.